Monday 28 April 2008

One year on

It's been one year today since I started this blog. (You can read my first post here).

The past year has been quite a significant one for me - not least, having got married last June! I'm really glad to have had people who've been able to share some of the experiences I've had, and also to have helped me as I've dived into Scripture. Thanks all.

According to Google Analytics, here are the more popular posts from the last year that you might have missed:

  • My book review of Will Metzger's excellent book on evangelism Tell the Truth (not well known in the UK), and the news that there's a free online interview of him with Mark Dever;
  • A celebration of UCCF's fantastic graduate discipleship scheme, Relay;
  • A comparion of gospel and religion following Tim Rudge and Alison Williams at UCCF's Forum conference;
  • A film review of the recent movie Juno;
  • A couple of sermons: Matthew 1:1-17 on Jesus' genealogy and Isaiah 53 on the Suffering Servant given at the height of the debate regarding penal substitution.

Thanks for your support - here's to the next year!

1 comment:

Dave K said...

It's been a good year.